What is Celexa?
Celexa (citalopram) is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors(SSRIs).| Buy Celexa online | Citalopram
Celexa is used to treat depression.
You should not use Celexa in the event that you likewise take pimozide, or in the event that you are being treated with methylene blue infusion.
Try not to use Celexa in the event that you have used a MAO inhibitor in the previous 14 days, for example, isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue infusion, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine.Some youngsters have musings about suicide when initially taking an upper. Remain alarmed to changes in your temperament or symptoms. Report any new or compounding symptoms to your specialist.
Report any new or declining symptoms to your specialist, for example, state of mind or conduct changes, uneasiness, freeze assaults, inconvenience dozing, or on the off chance that you feel hasty, bad tempered, upset, threatening, forceful, fretful, hyperactive (rationally or physically), more discouraged, or have contemplations about suicide or harming yourself.
Try not to offer Celexa to anybody more youthful than 18 years of age without the counsel of a specialist. However, Citalopram is not affirmed for use in kids.
How should I take Celexa?
Take Celexa precisely as endorsed by your specialist. Take after all bearings on your prescription mark. Your specialist may periodically change your measurements. Try not to use this drug in bigger or littler sums or for longer than suggested.
Measure fluid solution with the dosing syringe gave, or with an extraordinary dosage measuring spoon or prescription container. In the event that you don’t have a dosage measuring gadget, approach your drug specialist for one.
It might take up to a month prior to your symptoms move forward. Continue using the drug as coordinated and tell your specialist if your symptoms don’t make strides.
Try not to quit using Celexa all of a sudden, or you could have unpalatable withdrawal symptoms. Ask your specialist how to securely quit using this drug.
However, store at room temperature far from dampness and warmth.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. However, do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What should I avoid while taking Celexa?
Ask your specialist before taking a nonsteroidal calming drug (NSAID) for pain, joint pain, fever, or swelling. This incorporates headache medicine, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac, indomethacin, meloxicam, and others. Using a NSAID with Celexa may cause you to wound or drain effortlessly.
However, drinking alcohol can expand certain side effects of Celexa.
Citalopram may weaken your reasoning or responses. Be cautious in the event that you drive or do anything that expects you to be ready.
Celexa side effects:
Get crisis therapeutic help in the event that you have indications of an unfavourably susceptible response to Celexa: skin rash or hives; trouble breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or exacerbating symptoms to your specialist, for example, state of mind or conduct changes, tension, freeze assaults, inconvenience dozing, or on the off chance that you feel indiscreet, fractious, upset, antagonistic, forceful, eager, hyperactive (rationally or physically), more discouraged, or have contemplations about suicide or harming yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
- blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, or seeing halos around lights;
- a headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- severe nervous system reaction – very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out;
- high levels of serotonin in the body – agitation, hallucinations, fever, fast heart rate, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting; or
- low levels of sodium in the body – headache, confusion, slurred speech, severe weakness, vomiting, feeling unsteady.
Common Celexa side effects may include:
- problems with memory or concentration;
- a headache, drowsiness;
- dry mouth increased sweating;
- numbness or tingling;
- increased appetite, nausea, diarrhea, gas;
- fast heartbeats, feeling shaky;
- sleep problems (insomnia), feeling tired;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- changes in weight; or
- difficulty having an orgasm.
What other drugs will affect Celexa?
Many drugs can interact with citalopram. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
- St. John’s wort;
- tryptophan (sometimes called L-tryptophan);
- a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven);
- any other antidepressant;
- heart drug;
- medicine to treat a psychiatric disorder; or
- “triptan” migraine headache medicine.
However, for more information on this product click here
Buy Celexa online | Citalopram
So, Buy Celexa online